FINGER JOINT, RIP SAW OUTFEED SORTING CONVEYOR SYSTEM.
NEWLY DESIGNED SYSTEM (Custom layout as requested by the client.)
THIS IS A 6 SORT BELT SORTING SYSTEM FOR RIP SAW OUTFEED.
- The system includes 6 narrow belts, that allow the operator to drop a timmed finger joint block onto.
- More sorting belts could be designed into a system.
- The pieces are taken out on the belt, and fall onto a sort table. (Or into a sort stoage box.)
- Each table stores the various lengths of product.
- The tables could also be exchanged for a sort storage box, if desired.
Included with this line is an adjustable operator's platform.
This provides a means to raise or lower the operating height to suit the operator.
This design gives the best operating height, to suit the operator.
The platform is raised or lowered by a chain driven adjustable leg arrangement.